Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Books That I Found Helpful During Pregnancy

2009 must be the year of the baby! I have quite a few friends that are pregnant and due later in the year. A couple of them have asked me what books I liked & are the most insightful.

I have 2 books that I would recommend that helped prepare me on what to expect and were the only ones I looked at over these last 9 months.

For the pregnancy questions I had - The Pregnancy Instruction Manual was extremely helpful and gave you tips in a way that was easy to understand.
A few weeks ago, I bought The Baby Owner's Instruction Manual (by the same people that wrote The Pregnancy Instruction Manual) which gives you tips on how to prepare for delivery and what to do once you bring the baby home.

I also bought Tom a book to read from Babies R Us. It's called What To Expect When Your Wife is Expanding." He said it was very helpful (and funny) and told guys in "their" terms what happens each month of the pregnancy.
I know there are a ton of books out there - but these are the 3 that we found most helpful.

1 comment:

  1. Haha... we'll see how long it takes Thomas to actually makes a road trip down south!

    And speaking of road trips, you need to pick a date in July for me to meet him (in case I don't come up that weekend right after he's born). I hope his cheeks are nice and big and ready for all the kisses I'll be giving him!!

    ReplyDelete