Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 18, 2009

38 Week Checkup

Well, yesterday was my last checkup before the arrival. Everything was great. I didn't gain any weight from last week and my blood pressure was still in the normal range.

I have only dilated about 1/2 a cm so he's having us come in Sunday night to start giving me medicine (I forgot the name of it). If I'm not fully dilated by Monday afternoon - we might opt for a C-Section. I'm only considering this option because I want my doctor to be there for the delivery and his "hospital" day is Monday. If I have to wait until Tuesday, the doctor I don't like at all would have to do the delivery - which I don't want.

I do need to finish packing my hospital bag and we have a lot of things we plan on taking to keep us occupied (computer, DVDs, Nintendo DS, books and magazines). We probably won't need all of that - but just in case! :)

2 comments:

  1. Gurrllll 1/2 cm!!?? HE ain't ready!! You should wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you'll need all that to be occupied. I think you'll be occupied enough w/ labor pains and birthing!

    Love ya! I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete