Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

36 Week Checkup

I had my 36 week checkup today. The best news was that I didn't gain any weight in the past 2 weeks! I think what I gained 2 weeks ago should cover the rest of the pregnancy. :)

We did the Group B Strep Test and they drew blood to check for anemia. I will get the results for these tests when I go back next week. I only have 2 more weekly appointments before I'm induced on the 22nd. Woo-hoo!

I also talked to the nurse about whether or not I can bring my own pajamas in my "hospital" bag and she said that after the birth I can wear my own. That's just the excuse I need to go shopping for some cute (cheap) pajamas. Hopefully, I will have time to run to Kohl's or the outlet mall before then.

Here's a picture of me at 36 weeks 1 day.

1 comment: