Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 11, 2009

37 Week Checkup

Yesterday, we had our 37 week checkup. Everything went well. I only gained 1 lb. and the baby was 60% effaced (which means that my cervix is starting to thin out - I had to look it up) and that baby was at a -2 position (which tells you exactly where your baby's head is in relation to your pelvis and birth canal). A "0" position is when the baby's head is in the center of your pelvis, I believe.

My group B Strep and anemia tests came back - and everything looks good on those too.

Next Wednesday is my last appointment before we go in for the induction. I can't wait! I'm at the "uncomfortable most of the time stage" and I'm ready to meet the little guy

1 comment:

  1. Dang... I can't believe Thomas will be here in 11 days!!! I'm ready to meet the little guy too!!

    ReplyDelete