Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 25, 2009

A few more pictures of Little Tommy

We've been a little busy getting settled in with the newest member of our family. Little Tommy has been pretty easy and sleeps most of the time (except night - haha). He's started eating more and can even hold his head up a little by himself. I think that we have a smart little cookie on our hands. :)

The ride home from the hospital on Tuesday night.


A picture from Wednesday - his first day home.

Not sure what he's doing - maybe saying a blessing....

2 comments:

  1. I swear.. his hair looks red!! :-) Yay for new pictures!! Sorry I missed your phone call today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, don't forget about his "Oggy Loves Me" onesie. Whenever he wears it, you'll have to post a picture!!!

    And that makes me think... what will my kiddo call you?? All the old college names (i.e., Mike Chunker) just aren't appropriate anymore! You need a new nickname!!!

    ReplyDelete