Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 29, 2009

New Stadium

On Wednesday, the Cowboys organization hosted an employee appreciation luncheon and rewarded certain employees for years of service (5 years, 10 years, etc.). It was the first event held at the stadium. The luncheon was in this big area on the 3rd level and the food was really yummy (my favorite was the chocolate dipped cheesecake bites).

After the luncheon, we all went outside with the media and suite owners for the ribbon cutting ceremony. It was really nice to be there for the "opening" of the new Cowboys stadium. The ribbon cutting ceremony lasted about 45 minutes and then we went back inside for a small reception with punch and cookies. They even had cookies with a picture of the stadium on them. I wish I would have taken a picture, but I didn't think about it at the time.

The front of the stadium (the whole front of the stadium opens up).View right when you walk in the main entrance.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool. Maybe one day, you'll (finally) take me to a game! Or sell me some tickets at a good price. :-)

    ReplyDelete