Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Family & Friends Baby Shower

On Saturday, three of my good friends hosted a shower for me at Michelle's house. Other than the fact that I have a cold, I had a lot of fun hanging out with all my friends/family. I even won one of the shower games. :)

Me with the three hostesses (Michelle, Megan, Me & Jocelyn)

All my Family Members that attended the shower

The cake matched the nursery decor!


Fun Shower Games

Gift Time


Tom and I received a ton of wonderful gifts and I can't wait to unpack everything all go through it again.

Thank you so much Megan, Michelle and Jocelyn for the wonderful shower!

1 comment:

  1. I finally posted some pictures from your shower. And it may take me a while, but I'll e-mail you pictures too... just let me know the best e-mail address to send them too (there are a bunch!).

    ReplyDelete