Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 22, 2009

One Month until Baby Thomas Arrives

Today marks exactly one month until Baby Thomas will arrive into this world. I can't believe how fast it's coming up.

We still need to purchase a few things that I feel are essential:
  • Bottles (we have some - but I don't think we have near enough)
  • Diapers (surprisingly - we only got a small pack at one of the showers)
  • Swing
  • Monitor
  • the little Papysan seat (not sure of the exact name)
  • Pacifier Clips
  • Pack N Play sheets
  • Extra changing pad covers (I'm not even going to assume that he will never pee or poop on me when I'm changing his diaper)
  • Formula (I need to talk to the doctor to find out what he recommends)

The list isn't too bad and we are hoping to get the rest of the items in the next 2 weeks.

The good news is that the nursery is done. I do still need to wash the bedding and we are still going to look for a rug, but if we don't find one it's no big deal.

1 comment:

  1. So what's left now? It sounds like you bought a bunch of this stuff over the weekend, right?

    P.S. I figured out that if I open up your blog in Firefox (instead of Internet Explorer), I can leave you a comment when I'm at work!

    ReplyDelete