Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Our Final Christmas Party of 2011 (Tom's Company)

On Saturday evening, Tom and I headed over to Scott's house (a partner in the firm) for our final Christmas party.

We got there at about 7:30 - after stopping to pick up cigars - and figured other people would be rolling in since the party started at 7:00. When we walked in the front door everyone was up front doing the Dirty Santa game and was already up to number 18. I know we were both thinking - wow - these parties never start on time - but this is moving along.

Well.....come to find out that the party ACTUALLY started at 6:00 (I'm blaming this on Tom since it's his party - not mine). Oops! Oh well, we got our gift under the tree and I was next to pick out a gift. We ended up with a gift card to P.F. Changs. Woo-hoo! I'm just glad we didn't end up with the shaker weights. Those just look nasty - haha!

After we ate dinner, Tom and I went outside to go for our carriage ride. IT was a little chilly, but it was nice to ride around the neighborhood looking at all the Christmas Lights.



Once we got back, we headed out back (they have a huge outdoor living area) and stood by the fire, while talking to all Tom's co-workers. I meant to get a hot chocolate from the coffee guy, but he was gone before I made it over there.

1 comment:

  1. Cute! But now, I want to see Christmas pictures (so quit being lazy and post some pics... haha!).

    ReplyDelete