Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Children's Christmas Party 2011

On Monday, Tom and I took the kids to Cowboys Stadium for the annual Children's Christmas party.

Tommy saw some other kids doing that pose!


We got there right at 5:00 and the first thing we did was take the family picture with Santa. It's only supposed to be the kids, but since Tommy was scared - we made it a family affair. I'm going to try and take a picture of the printout with my camera - but Tommy's face is hilarious. I don't know what in the heck he was doing - but his face is all scrunched up. Grace was just as funny - she was enamored with his beard. I think if we had been there a few seconds more - she would have grabbed a hold of it. Yikes!

After the photo, we grabbed a table and then Tommy and I went in search of food. They had plenty - chicken tenders, mini corn dogs, mini hot dogs, mini hamburgers, pizza, mini quesadillas and fruit cups. Oh, and they had a hot chocolate bar with cookies.

After Tommy DIDN'T eat his food, we all headed over to the train so daddy could take Tommy and Grace on it. I think all of them liked it. Once that was over, Grace and daddy went to play on the turf and Tommy and I walked around and ended up at this "funny" photo booth. Tommy choose to be a Cowboy and picked out a cowboy hat and bandanna that we tied around his neck. He truly looked like a little cowboy. I'll try to take a picture of this too - since I just have a hard copy.





My little cowboy

Look at that hat.


We ended up going on the train again and helped shut the place down (we stayed past "closing" - haha).

Fun party!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment