Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Grace - 7 Months

On October 6th, my little chunky monkey turned 7 months! How is that even possible - we just had her. :)




At 7 months Grace:
  • Can sit up by herself
  • But she still can't roll over - I think she's only done it twice
  • Reaches for everything (and manages to get a lot of stuff that she shouldn't - like the remote or my necklace)
  • Just moved up to Stage 2 foods - she likes all the fruit, carrots, sweet potatoes & squash and is slowly starting to eat the green stuff
  • Started waking up at 4:00 in the morning talking in her bed -I think (hope) it's due to teething and is only a little phase
  • Loves to jumperoo as much as Tommy did
  • Talks a lot and still loves watching her brother
She is so sweet and will randomly give me hugs when I am holding her - it's the cutest thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment