Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 30, 2011

Girlie Date Night & Pigtails

Last Friday night my best friend Jocelyn came up and the two of us went out on a little date.

I dropped the kids off at Parents Night Out at their school and headed over to Casa Rita's Mexican Grill (http://www.casaritasmexicangrill.com/). It's a newer Mexican restaurant that I've been wanting to try and it didn't disappoint. I got the Guacamole Enchilada's and had 2 Mango Margaritas (yum)! It was nice just sitting there relaxing over drinks without chasing after kiddos.

After dinner, we headed over to the movies at Stonebriar to see I Don't Know How She Does It. Let's just say I wish I had saved my money. I knew it received bad reviews, but I still went in with high hopes. :(

After Jocelyn left early Saturday morning, I decided that Grace should have some pig tails in her hair since it's definitely long enough. Being the wiggly little booger she is - I couldn't get the part in the center, but I did manage to get 2 tails. ;)


"What did you do to me mom?"
She is just the cutest little girl!!

1 comment: