Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Uncle Ricky's 60th Birthday

On Sunday after dropping Tom's dad off at the airport, we headed over to our friend, Nancy's house, to celebrate my Uncle Ricky's (my mom's brother) 60th birthday.

Me, Ricky & Nancy

It was a lot of fun. We ate a lot of food, Tom and Tommy cooled off in the pool and my aunt's hogged Grace (which gave me a little break).

Tommy loves to swim



Mommy & Grace hanging pool side

Aunt Linda & Aunt Patty holding Grace

I think Ricky was surprised that some of his family came and he couldn't wait for everyone to sing to him - haha - I think he hated that the most. :)

Tommy directing Uncle Ricky as to which piece he wants
We did have to leave earlier than I wanted due to the fact that Tommy got pink eye!

Happy Birthday Uncle Ricky!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment