Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pumpkin Patch 2011/Taylor Swift

Last Saturday, the four of us and my mom went to a Pumpkin Patch close to our house. It was kind of a waste of money. :(

Tommy did enjoy the petting zoo and sitting on the tractor (he would cry anytime we took him off. He did let Grace drive for a little bit and even showed her how to shift - haha!

The hay ride only went every hour and of course when we went to get on the rude guy told everyone that he would do another one in 30 minutes. I mean seriously, who wants to wait around for another 30 minutes!



Tommy cheating on the Hay Maze

Grace biting her finger - hoping Tommy comes out alive!

He sat on the pony long enough for me to take the picture - he was scared.

I drive mommy...

See Grace - this is where you shift gears.


Tommy & Gamma

That night, I was invited to a suite for the Taylor Swift concert at the stadium. I was so excited - if I didn't get invited, Tom was going to get me tickets. My mom and I had a blast and ate a lot of good food. The macaroni bar is the best. :)


Her special guest was B.O.B.



No comments:

Post a Comment