Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 28, 2011

Weekend with Grandma and Grandpa

On Friday morning, my dad, Tommy, Grace and I headed to my parents house to spend the weekend with them. That night, my dad fried some fish and then we just hung out around the house. My mom ended up watching Grace that night so I could get some sleep (since I had HUGE bags under my eyes).

Saturday, all my aunts came over to meet Grace and see Tommy. Tommy pretty much stuck to his grandpa all day. They went to get donuts that morning, Lowe's and Tommy even helped him mow the front yard. :)

Tom had to work and didn't make it to my parents house until a little after 5 that afternoon. We hung out with my parents for a while and then headed to Shreveport to do a little gambling (and won money - yea!). We got home around 1:00 and my mom said she would keep Grace again since she doesn't get to see her that much. It was nice getting another night of sleep since it's happened so rarely lately. Thanks mom and dad!

Tommy and I hanging out

Grandma and Grace

Aunt Pam and Uncle Rob visiting

Aunt Patty got to feed her twice

Aunt Linda watching Grace

Tommy played with his cousin, Kylee


Tommy wanted to pick some flowers for me

He brought mommy some flowers

Tommy taking a break

Helping Grandpa mow the yard

Tommy will make a great "tailgater"

I thought this was the cutest picture of Grace (look at those bright blue eyes)

No comments:

Post a Comment