Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 18, 2011

Thanks Aunt Christine!

On Wednesday morning, my helper Christine left to go back to Nashville.

After my parents left on Tuesday of last week, Christine came on Thursday and was a huge help with both kids even keeping Grace a few nights so Tom and I could get some sleep. I think she even got Grace hooked on QVC - which both Grandma's will love.

I was bad about taking pictures and only got a few good ones of her with the kids and a couple of cute ones of Tommy...

Tommy ready for work (party on top, business on the bottom)

Feeding Grace

Tommy holding his "baby" aka Glo-Worm

I'm not sure why we buy toys - Tommy playing with loofah's

Tommy and Aunt Christine being silly

Tom and Christine with the kids at Dos Charros

No comments:

Post a Comment