Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Rennie Family Christmas Tree

Tonight, Tom, Tommy and I went to pick out our Christmas tree at a locally grown lot (we have to support the community), plus it's the same place that we've gone the last 2 years.

I figured it would take a while to pick out our tree, but I want to say I found a beautiful Frasier Fur tree within the first 10 minutes we were there. The guy working there was very helpful!

While Tom was paying and helping the guys get it loaded, Tommy and I rode the little train they had there around the lot. Tommy loved it - and didn't seem to mind the cold. I think it was 50 degrees outside, but the wind made it feel a lot colder. Brr!

Yea! We are all looking at the camera.

 Tommy showing off his gloves (he loves wearing them)


 Ready for the train ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment