Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

2010 Cowboys Children's Christmas Party

Tonight, Tom and I picked up Tommy from daycare and headed over to the Stadium for the Children's Christmas Party. I love that my company does something like this for the kids.

The first thing we did when we got there was head over to the Santa line. I was a little worried about how Tommy would do - and I guess I had a right to - because he cried until the camera guy just told us to get in the picture with him. So for the picture I held Tommy in my lap (while sitting between Mr. and Mrs. Claus and Tom stood behind us.

After that, we went and found a seat and got some of the yummy food for Tommy. He only ate a little before he wanted to get down and go run around with all the other kids. He also LOVED standing by the DJ and dancing to all the songs. It was so funny! I don't know where Tommy got the dancing gene, but I know it wasn't from me!

We did finally manage to get him away from the DJ for a few minutes so we could get some dessert (a rice krispie treat for Tommy) and a cute little balloon animal (turtle) that the guy made for Tommy's wrist. We stayed for a couple hours and I know Tommy had a great time, because he didn't stop jabbering the whole way home. :)

Walking around with his Rice Krispie

Doing the Hokey Pokey

 The entrance

Mommy and Tommy

Tommy and Daddy (look at the cute turtle on his arm)

I couldn't help myself with these 2 videos - he's such a cute dancer!

No comments:

Post a Comment