Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Parties 2010 Edition

We had a very busy week with Christmas Parties!

On Monday night, our neighbor Tina came over to babysit Tommy so Tom and I could head to Cowboys Stadium for my Christmas party. We had a lot of fun and we both enjoyed the Macaroni Bar (it's like a truffle macaroni that you can add toppings to). We pretty much just talked to our co-workers while stuffing our faces (me more-so than Tom). I think we ended up leaving a little after 10:00 and got home right around 11:00 to relieve Tina and Chelsea.


 I loved the centerpieces

On Friday, Tom and I left work early so we could enjoy Tommy's holiday party with him at his daycare (I made Rice Krispie treats). He was so excited to see us when we walked in. He's still a little bit picky and only ate the Rice Krispie Treat, fruit and crackers - he left the cookie and the cubed cheese on the plate.


 Handing me his cookie (I guess he knows how much I like them)



 Daddy's lap was more comfortable than the chair!

Look at all his teeth..

 Done!


On Friday night, my dad babysat Tommy so Tom and I could head to Stonebridge Country Club for Tom's work party. It was a lot of fun and the dinner was really good! After dinner we did the gift exchange (we ended up with cash/coins and a coon hat - it was a "c" theme) and then the poker started. Of course, Tom was at the Craps table all night and I stayed at the Texas Hold 'Em table. I ended up winning big on the last 2 hands. Woo-hoo! We didn't win any of the raffle prizes with our tickets though - so that was a bummer. I think we got home a little after 11:00 that night.

Tom wearing his new hat

Texas Hold 'Em


No comments:

Post a Comment