Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tommy's 1st Easter

We had a great Easter weekend and Tommy must have done something right, because the Easter Bunny left him tons of gifts!

My parents came down on Thursday night so they could hang out with Tommy on Friday while Tom and I worked. I had the day off, but I figured I should go in to get some work done when the offices were quiet - plus I got an extra day of vacation for working. Tom had to work (duh) because it's his busiest time of year. Tommy had a fun day with Grandma and Grandpa and he even got to out of for a walk since the weather was so nice.

Saturday was our errand day. Tom went in to work again and the rest of us went shopping. The sad thing is that most of our stops related to groceries. :( Saturday night, we spent a majority of the night cooking some of the food for our Easter dinner.

Easter Sunday, we got up and finished the food right around 1:00. There were 8 of us that sat down to Easter dinner (my parents, Tom, Tommy, me, my sister, her husband and our Uncle Ricky). Everything turned out great and the 2 desserts we had were a nice send off for everyone (most waddled out of the house - haha).

Our 1st Easter

Tom working hard


Tom did a great job setting the table with our wedding china
Tommy's loot

Tommy goes right for the Puffs



Tommy sat with us at the table eating his Vegatable Beef

No comments:

Post a Comment