Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Keri's Baby Shower

After work on Friday, Bobbi, Valerie and I hosted a shower for our friend (and former co-worker) Keri and her husband Phil. Keri's due date is at the end of May. This will be her second boy - her other son, Josh, turns 16 this year.

Since most of the guests work with us, we held the shower at this local (any yummy) restaurant in Coppell called Guero's. Around 15 people showed up for the shower and we had a lot of fun talking and watching Keri (who is still tiny) open all her gifts. We had cupcakes from Candy Haven in Denton and cute "It's A Boy" plates and napkins.

I can't wait to meet her little guy!

Bobbi, Valerie, Me, Keri & Phil

I tried one of each flavor

I love these plates & napkins!

Keri should be stocked up on everything.

Lisa explaining to Phil how to take a picture (I have no idea what I'm doing)

Cowboys Employees

1 comment: