Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Viva Las Vegas

This weekend, Tom & I, his parents and our friends Michelle and Byron went to Vegas to celebrate a couple of events - Tom's 30th birthday (in July), Byron's 30th birthday (Dec. 3rd) and Tom's dad's 60th birthday (at the end of the month).

Tom & his dad went there earlier in the week for a conference and I met him there late Thursday night. We even ended up getting our comped room upgraded to a junior suite at Bally's.

Friday morning, we went to check in at the Bellagio and headed downtown with Michelle and Byron for a few hours so Tom and Byron could play craps. We headed back to the strip mid afternoon to meet Tom's parents and hang out before Tom and I went to see "O" at the Bellagio. I really liked the show, but I wished I had read up a little more about it so I could have understood the story. It's amazing what some of those performers could do!

View from our room

Downtown with Michelle and Byron

Dinner at the Cheeseburger Stand

Tom & Byron had to have jello shots :)

Saturday, Tom, his parents and I went to have breakfast at a little Cafe in Paris Hotel. After that, we met up with Michelle and Byron and the girls went shopping at Miracle Mile & M&M World and the guys went to play craps. That night for dinner we went to Battista's Hole in the Wall restaurant (a Rennie tradition). It was yummy and the little old guy that walks around playing the accordian played the Steelers song for us.

Dinner at Battista's

We had a lot of fun and did a lot of walking over the weekend. Tom and I always have so much fun in Vegas and I can't wait to go back! Oh - I almost forgot - Hulk Hogan was on our flight back to Dallas today - how cool is that! He did get up and rip his shirt off, but other than that he was pretty low key..... ;)

Christmas in the Conservatory



No comments:

Post a Comment