Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Tommy's 1st Christmas

On Thursday afternoon, we left to spend Christmas with my family in Northeast Texas. My family always opens our gifts on Christmas Eve so once we got there and unloaded everything we opened presents. We all received a lot of nice things and Tommy stocked up on toys and clothes (he even helped open a few of his gifts). The family came over for a small get together before heading to midnight mass (at 10 pm).

The next morning, we woke up to see what Santa left. Tommy got more toys that he played with before we went over to my aunt's house for Christmas gift and the family gift exchange. It was a lot of fun and Tommy played (well just kind of looked at) his older cousin who was born in April.

That night, Tom and I went to the movies with my cousin Christina and her fiance Aaron (it's an annual tradition) to see Up In the Air. It was a really good movie!

Saturday morning, my mom and I got up early to go shopping. I managed to stock up on a few more Christmas decorations and wrapping supplies. We met Tom for lunch before he went to play golf and then spent the rest of the night hanging out with family.

Christmas is one of my favorite holidays and I'm so glad Tommy had a great 1st Christmas!!!!

Opening gifts on Christmas Eve



Tom was excited

Tommy's pile


Santa came!

Aunt Pam & Avery

Kimmy & Adam

Tom doing the dishes so we can open presents

Aunt Linda was tickled with Tom's gag gift to her (organic oatmeal)

Tommy & cousin Avery

The Rennie's 1st Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment