Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 20, 2009

6 Months Old!!!

I can't believe how fast time flies! Tommy will be 6 Months old on Tuesday, so we took him to get his 6 Month pictures taken today. Each month, I have a hard time narrowing down which pictures to get and this month wasn't any different. I wanted to get one of everything! Tommy is such a happy baby and he looks so handsome in all his pictures....
















I also wanted to mention some of my favorite things about Tommy:
  • His huge smile for me when I wake him up in the mornings (thank goodness he isn't a grouch like his daddy :)
  • His jibber-jabber all the time - he loves talking and gets a serious look on his face when he does it
  • How excited he gets in the jumperoo
  • When he pulls his pacie out of his mouth and puts it in backwards (and gets mad about it)
  • How excited he gets when he sees his bottle
  • How he flirts with ladies everywhere we go (he gets the biggest smile on his face)
  • How he lets me kiss on him as much as I want to - and actually seems to like it
  • Seeing how much he enjoys getting his bath
  • Watching him roll over
  • The fact that he is such a happy baby and is rarely in a bad mood
I love that Little Man so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment