Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

I love 3 day weekends! On Saturday, the three of us went to the Dallas Arboretum. It was beautiful and I loved looking at all the flowers. We have been there one other time (to take a few wedding pictures), but we didn't truly get to enjoy it. I will say - it was a lot hotter than we expected, so we cut our viewing short. To cool off, we stopped by Landon Winery in downtown McKinney on the way home. Yum!

Last night, we met our neighbors at the Fillmore Pub in downtown Plano for dinner and drinks. It was a very neat place with a ton of different beers and ciders. I tried the Ace Pear Cider (good) and a drink called a Snakebite - which is Ace Pear Cider and Harp mixed together (even better). Fun times...

Tom & I at the Arboretum

A few of my favorites


Little Man sleeping

Me and Little Man trying to cool off

The Fillmore Pub

No comments:

Post a Comment