Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Draft

Tonight, the 3 of us met some friends at Fox & Hound for a draft party. We had a good time, but for some reason Tom must not trust my judgement (I wanted to pick a Steeler's player for each position - ha ha), because he only let me pick 2 or 3 of the BENCH players. He's probably going to go trade those later on and just wanted me to feel like I was contributing to our team.

Oh, and just in case anyone wanted to go to Fox and Hound with their baby - be advised that they DO NOT have a changing table in the bathrooms. Hmm...I wonder if they are trying to send a message?

Little Man was good most of the time and he had a chance to hang out with Liz (she's due in early December) - his friend from softball who loves to hold him.

The fancy sign they made for us

Tom and I

Liz & Little Man

The little angel sleeping

No comments:

Post a Comment