Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 24, 2009

Tax Free Weekend

This past weekend, my parents came up and we went shopping on Saturday to take advantage of no tax on certain things. This was the first year that diapers were tax free - so we definitely stocked up on those (I think we have at least one box in every size).

I also bought Little Man some more baby clothes. The Children's Place Outlet had a great sale! I even surprised myself by not looking for any clothes for me. I guess part of the reason is that I want to lose the rest of the baby weight first.

The only bad thing about this weekend is that Little Man has a cold. I felt so bad for him last night. His nose is all stuffy and he has a little cough. He just looks like he feels bad - and I wish there was something (other than Tylenol) that I could do for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment