Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 20, 2009

1st Week At Daycare

Today was the end of Little Man's first week at daycare (they are closed for an in service day tomorrow).

The first day was really hard for me, since I spent all that time at home with him. Tom knew I would be sad so he went with me. It's a good thing to, because I cried in the room dropping him off and outside when we were by our cars. The good news is that it did get better each day I dropped him off.


According to his teachers, he did really well this week. I'm still sad I don't get to hang out with him all day, but I think this will be good for him in the long run. I think it's important for him to interact with other kids his age.

I forgot to take a picture the first day, but I did take one today before we left. He is such a happy baby smiling all the time!

1 comment:

  1. New (old) pictures of Tommy are up on my blog! I can't wait to see and hold him again!

    ReplyDelete