Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 17, 2009

Little Man's First Playdate

Tonight, Tom, Little Man and I went over to our friends Chris and Chuck's house for dinner. They had a son (Charlie) about a month before Tommy was born. Tommy was pretty fussy today - and cried more than I would have liked while we were at their house.

It was a lot of fun hanging out with them and we are hoping that they will become friends since we live so close. Oh, and of course I forgot my camera and had to take the pictures with my phone.

It's a little after midnight and since Little Man has been up most of the day - I'm hoping he sleeps for a while tonight. :)
Charlie and Tommy
Chuck and his mini me Charlie

Tom and his mini me





1 comment:

  1. Awww... the pictures are so small, I can barely see them!! Boo!!

    ReplyDelete