Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Continuing to Celebrate Tom's Birthday

Tom thinks that July is his birthday month (which I disagree with).I told him he can have the weekend, but I get the rest of the month.

Yesterday afternoon, Jocelyn came over to hang out for about an hour and we all headed to Dave & Busters to meet Byron, Michelle and Madison for dinner and games - Jocelyn didn't get to stay for the games :( . We had a lot of fun and didn't end up getting home until close to 11:30. Whew - it was a long night.

Tom was really excited about the tickets he won on the trivia game.

Michelle and I with the kiddos.

Little Man sucking on his finger

I didn't get any pictures of Jocelyn, but if you head to this link - she posted some really cute pictures of the both of them. http://whoneedsinkandpaper.blogspot.com/2009/07/baby-thomas.html

1 comment:

  1. Aww... I could have kissed all over Thomas' fingers and cheeks. Just gobbled them up!!

    Haha. I bet you're glad I showed some restraint! And that I did not kidnap your wobble-necked baby!! :-)

    ReplyDelete