Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Birthday Weekend with the Folks

This weekend we went to New Boston to spend the weekend with my parents. We got there Friday night and left this afternoon.

It was nice hanging out with them and my parents even watched Little Man so Tom and I could go out and celebrate my birthday on Saturday. I chose to go to the movies (we saw The Ugly Truth - funny!) and went out to lunch. It was the first time since we had the baby that we did anything without him! It wasn't hard to leave him since I trust my parents completely - I mean they did raise a perfect kid (Me - haha). We also went shopping - I need to find a bathing suit and a couple cover-ups before the beach (since I haven't lost all the baby weight yet). That night, my Aunts and Uncles that live in the area came over to hang out for a while.

Today (my actual birthday), the five of us went out to lunch at Carino's before Tom and I headed back to Dallas. I think Tommy had fun hanging out with his Texas Grandparents. One more week until he gets to see his Pennsylvania Grandparents and his Aunt Christine and Uncle Eddie.


The Rennie's

Little Man with Grandma

Little Man with Grandpa

Grandma, Grandpa and Little Man

1 comment:

  1. I've glad you had a great birthday!! Sorry I missed you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete