Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 27, 2009

Vegas Baby!

This past weekend, Tom and I went to Vegas for our last "just the two of us trip" before the baby is born. It was a wonderful weekend (although how could you have a bad weekend in Vegas).

We left Friday right after work and got there around 9:00. We stayed at the Monte Carlo, one of our favorite hotels, and stayed there gambling on for the night.

Saturday, we walked the strip and I made a stop at my FAVORITE store in Vegas - M&M World. I love all their stuff - even though it's a little pricey. I did end up getting Thomas a onesie, bib and socks. They are so cute! We walked and gambled some more before having a late lunch at the Brew Pub so Tom could watch the Penguins game. We rested for a while after that, before heading out to New York, New York so Tom could play craps. I'm a slot girl - so I can pretty much play wherever. I will say that I had more luck at the slots this time than in previous trips which was nice.

Sunday, we ordered room service and ventured out one last time to go to the MGM and Tropicana before leaving to go to the airport in mid afternoon. I don't know what it is about the Vegas airport, but our flights back are ALWAYS delayed. We ended up getting home around midnight.


It was a pretty short trip - but I'm glad we were able to go one more time before baby Thomas arrives.


TTFN

1 comment: