Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Induction Scheduled

Yesterday, I called and scheduled our induction with a nurse at Dr. Shimer's office. We are going in on June 22nd. My original due date was June 30th (a Tuesday), but my doctor only does his rounds/deliveries on Monday's and since I really like him, I wanted to make sure I delivered on a day he would be there. He gave me the option of June 22nd or June 29th. Of course, I went with the earlier date - I'm ready for these swollen ankles to go away as soon as possible.

It is so hard to believe that there is less than 8 weeks left before we will have another addition to our family! We have something going on every weekend between now and then - so that should make the time go by faster.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment