Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter.

I made it a point to mention several times yesterday that I wanted to take pictures of our Easter. Of course, I remembered right after everyone left (and no one reminded me). I'm going to blame it on the pregnancy, but I'm not sure what everyone else's excuse is! :)

Our Easter was very nice. We got to spend it with my parents, sister and Uncle Ricky. My parents brought us one Easter basket to share with ALOT of candy to share. Unfortunately for me (or maybe not), Tom isn't a big chocolate person. The only candy he will really eat are Rolo's & M&M's. There are a few of those in there, which means that the rest of the candy will be gone by the end of the week (who am I kidding - it will probably be gone in a couple of days). I seriously have no control where chocolate is concerned. The good news is that I can just use the excuse that I'm eating for 2 this year - and hope that's good enough....

1 comment:

  1. You could stand to eat a little more chocolate. You're too skinny for a preggo woman!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete