Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Tommy's 7th Birthday

This year, Tommy wanted to have his birthday party at Altimate Air (a trampoline park close to my work). We had the party on Sunday, June 12th.

He wanted a Pirates theme this year. I had our cake lady make a Pirates cake and Baseball cookies for everyone that attended. I had the cookie, along with some baseball cards, tattoos and big league chew in the favor bag.


He has so much fun playing with his friends. Tom and I even got out there and jumped with the kids in between talking with all the parents.


 Tommy and Grace jumping before everyone arrived

The boys in the dodgeball section




Gwyn, Grace & Tommy

Tommy with Grammy and Pap-Pap


We didn't let Tommy open the presents from us intil until the 19th. He was so happy to get the Lego set that he has been talking about for months. He spent most of the day putting it together.


On Tommy's actual birthday (22nd), we went to the Pirates game. He wanted to tailgate before hand - so that's what we did!



I can't believe that my baby is already 7 years old. We love you so much bud and hope you enjoyed your "birthday week."

No comments:

Post a Comment