Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 24, 2016

Tommy's Kindergarten Graduation

Tom and I both took the day off (May 27th) to go to Tommy's Kindergarten Graduation (and then meet Grace at her school field trip).

1st day vs. last day

They had a little reception for the kids and their families before the program.

Tommy with most of his class

After the reception, the adults went into the gym for the program. It was very cute. I think they sang about 10 or 11 songs and then the teacher introduced them one at a time.

He was so handsome (and grown up) on the stage.

Tommy with his friends Beau & Max

Tommy with Mrs. Galando

We were so proud of him!


1 comment:

  1. I love your outfit (yellow shirt, black pants, cute shoes, long necklace). You need to pull a Sheaffer Told Me To and send me all the links so I can buy the exact same outfit!

    ReplyDelete