Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 31, 2015

The Week Before Christmas

Our Christmas season started on Wednesday, December 16th.

My parents came to town that  afternoon and as soon as I got home from work, we headed out to Grace's Christmas Program.

Her class sang a couple of songs from Polar Express. Grace was so cute during Rocking On Top of the World. She was the best dancer up there. :)




Friday, I was selected to volunteer for Tommy's Christmas party at school. It was a lot of fun watching him interact with his friends and put a face to the names. :)




Saturday, we celebrated Christmas with my family. We had a nice dinner (ham, baked beans, cheesy potatoes and rolls). After we cleaned up, we all ran to the front room to open presents.

The kids did love everything. I had to laugh about something Tommy did though. When I handed him a gift that looked like it might be clothes; he bowed his head and said a prayer "Please don't let it be clothes." Haha - it still makes me laugh thinking about it.

I think Tommy's favorite gift was his wrestling ring from Aunt Kimmy & Adam. He also opened some wrestlers, clothes (haha) and a new bike. Grace loved her shopkins and the Peppa Pig Schoolhouse - plus she got a couple outfits and some Barbie things.

Showing some love before presents

Grandma & Grandpa

Mommy & Daddy picture

Grace slowly opens presents...

While Tommy rips into them (I LOVE his face)

I wish I took a picture of the poop pillow we got my dad!!

My mom loved her new outfit (and Kendra Scott necklace)

Tom was pumped (and so was I) to get hedge trimmers & a Lowes Gift Card

I was busy taking the pictures but Tom still managed to get one of me opening my gifts, but my parents got me some new fitbit bands, some Estee Lauder face cream, Alex & Ani bracelets and a couple other things.


I took my parents to the airport bright and early Sunday morning (we left our house at 4:00 in the morning). I stopped to get Dunkin Donuts on the way home and slept for a little while once I got home.

Around noon - we met up with Christine, Eddie, Evelyn & James for the Children's Christmas party at the club.

Tommy did okay with Santa - James didn't like him


I had to sit with Grace

Family Photo


No comments:

Post a Comment