Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

November 2015

November was a pretty busy month for us.

The week of November 16th - Tommy was the VIP of his class. We made a poster with lots of pictures that he got to get up in front of the class to talk about. He was so excited about it and loved the pictures we picked out for him.


On November 21st, we attended the Pengiuns game. We did head to Pittsburgh early so we could eat dinner at Burgatory before the game.





That Sunday, we headed to the club for dinner and ended up taking some pictures of the kids in front of the Christmas tree and fireplace. I was hoping to use some of these pictures for our Christmas card, but they were all a little too dark.



My parents got in really late the night before Thanksgiving (thanks Tom for picking them up). The kids were so excited to see them the next day!


We had everyone over for Thanksgiving. Tom fried 2 turkeys and everyone enjoyed the nicer weather.


Christine and I looked over the ads.




My parents and I went out Thursday night and did some shopping (Walmart, Target & KMart). I was able to get most of the things on my list (mostly for Tom's work party).

On Saturday (the 28th), the 6 of us went to Pittsburgh for Peppa Pig. Tom and my dad went to a bar down the street and my mom and I took the kids to the play. We did have good seats and the kids loved it!

Playing with Peppa and George



On Monday night, we went to Ligonier to take my parents to Carol & Dave's Roadhouse and to take a few pictures in the diamond (again they were a little too dark).



Happy November!

No comments:

Post a Comment