Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 5, 2015

My Mom is 60!

We spent a long weekend in Texas the first weekend in October to celebrate my mom turning the big 6-0.

The actual party was on Saturday (October 3rd) at my sister's house. I spent a lot of time coming up with a menu, preparing the food and running around with the family getting things for the party.

My mom was so happy to spend the time with her family celebrating this milestone.


My mom with her girls and grandkids

The food spread

The Party Planners

Kimmy & Me (We did get older/newer pictures of my mom and put them along the fireplace)

The Cake


My mom with her sisters (Pam, Linda & Patty)

Tom photo bombing Uncle Bob

Grace & Grandpa playing around

Grandma and Tommy cracking up

Tommy fighting with Aunt Linda

Can you tell she likes the Kendra Scott necklace we got her?

The kids hamming it up

On Friday, the weather was so nice, so the kids spent time playing outside (while I was inside cooking)...

Grandpa and Grace playing tag

Tom and Tommy playing football

The kids hanging out on the plane Sunday morning (they loved flying Southwest)

No comments:

Post a Comment