Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Autumn Fest

On Sunday, October 18th, we all went to 7 Springs Mountain Resort for Autumn Fest. 

This was our 2nd year to go (we went with my parents last year). It was pretty chilly while we were there. The kids didn't seem to notice though - and had fun running around the hay maze and looking/feeding the animals.

Tom and I even rode the ski lift up and took the Alpine Slide down. Tim and Diana had gone first and then watched the kids while we went up.

Family Photo in front of the hay maze

If you look closely, you can see the snow falling

Tim & Diana

Riding up the ski lift


After we ate a quick lunch inside, Grace went with me to look at the crafts and to pick out teacher gifts. Tommy went with Grammy to pet the animals some more. I don't thing they stayed out that long, because it really started to snow.

Grace & Mommy selfie

Grace showing off the snow in her hair.

I did end up finding gifts for most of the teachers and Grace and Tommy had fun running around. I bet I can convince Tom to take me back next year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment