Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Tommy's Pre-K Graduation

On May 20th, my baby graduated from Pre-K. The ceremony was cute and didn't last terribly long.

They presented a candy bar award to every kid in the class. Tommy received the "Skor"  award for being the class athlete.

They also read a paper about what Tommy wanted to be when he grows up. Tommy had such an awesome story - and I'm so glad I was able to record the whole thing. I'm proud to have such an imaginative and thoughtful little boy!!

Walking to his seat

What he wants to be when he grows up..


So handsome -- and sitting by his "girlfriend"



Our little graduate

His teachers - Mrs. Lisa & Mrs. Marie

Grammy & Pap-Pap came

Grace was excited about taking a picture with her brother - ha!

Tommy & Gavin (his bff)

After the ceremony, I gave him his graduation card (with a little bit of money) and I was surprised about how excited he got! He was showing the card off to all of us - and even keeps it displayed in his room. We took him out to dinner at Sunset Cafe to celebrate.

What a great night!!

1 comment: