Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Mother's Day Weekend

Mother's Day weekend started off on Friday morning. The kids school had a Muffins with Mom set up outside.


Kendall wanted a picture with Grace

Saturday, we pretty much spent the day outside. The kids loved the warmer weather.



On Sunday, we went to the Pirates game with Tim, Diana, Christine, Eddie, Evelyn & James. We tailgated before (and after) the game. Tommy had fun playing baseball and Grace and Evelyn had fun playing hopscotch.


Tom with his mom

Grace & Evelyn having a snack

After the game, Tommy & I ran the bases (since it was Mother's Day). He thinks he beat me, but I'm not so sure! ;)


Tommy and Grace were so excited to give me my gifts (they were wrapped) and wouldn't even let me open them early!




No comments:

Post a Comment