Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Two Weeks in Texas

On Mother's Day I had to fly to Texas for two weeks for an audit at work.

I was there by myself from Monday to Wednesday night. I got a few important things done - like getting my hair done, having dinner with friends and working.

Dinner at Esparza's with Nancy & Mike

Tom and the kids joined me on Thursday afternoon and we had a fun packed time. We ate at Chuy's, went to see our friends, Chris, Chuck, Charlie & Isabella and went to a water park all by Saturday afternoon.

Tommy impressed us with his skills at Chuy's

Proud little boy

Hamburger at a Mexican restaurant

Hanging at the hotel

Isabella, Charlie, Tommy & Grace

Chris & me

Tom and Chuck

Grace didn't want anything to do with the water at Paradise

Tommy didn't mind as much

Dork!

My mom and dad came to get the kids Saturday afternoon and they spent the rest of the week with them.

Fun at Gamma and Gampas



Tom and I enjoyed the time by ourselves. We got to see 2 movies (Ironman 3 & The Hangover 3), had dinner with some of Tom's clients, hung out at the hotel with the auditors and ate out a lot. :)

We met Nancy, Mike and Uncle Ricky at Main Street Days in Grapevine

Dinner at Fireside Pies with Tim and Tina (our old neighbors)

After that little break from the kids, I was so happy to see them running towards us at the airport on Friday.

Someone was ready to go on the airplane


Entertaining the crowds at the airport


1 comment:

  1. And there's some wonderful baskets, cradles and bassinets to choose from. What makes bassinets so popular is their portability. These are just some of the many decisions you will need to make as a new parent.

    Also visit my web site; www.haitianplug.com

    ReplyDelete