Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Mother's Day

This Mother's Day was pretty low key.

We putzed around the house most of the morning and Tom made pancakes for breakfast.

I love them so much



Grace made this for me

Tommy was so proud of this (there was chocolate inside for me)

Tom has great taste

They were a little tired of taking pictures :)

That afternoon, we headed to Pittsburgh for a Mother's Day brunch at Anthony's on the Mon. It was a great brunch with a lot of food. The kids liked looking at the aquarium right beside our table and walking around to look at the boats on the river. It was a little chilly - so we didn't stay outside long. :)


After that, we headed to the airport so I could make my flight to Texas (yes, I was sad to leave Tom and the kids on such a special day).

3 comments:

  1. If you happen to might e-mail me with a couple of solutions on simply how you made your blog look this glorious, I would be
    grateful.

    My page: having trouble getting pregnant after a miscarriage

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not usually a big fan of animal prints, but I really love your shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete