Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Valentine's Double Date at the Winery

This past Saturday, Tom and I celebrated Valentine's Day with our friends, Chris and Megan at Greendance Winery in Sand Hill.

They had a Valentine's Dinner complete with wine tastings and appetizers followed by a five course dinner and dessert.

Our fancy table


Menu for the evening

It was nice to sit down and relax (and of course EAT) for the next 2 1/2 hours. I loved everything except the duck soup. Maybe if I didn't know it was "duck" soup I could have enjoyed it.


Chris and Tom finished off the water in the wine bottles (the lady in the back liked photo bombing our pictures).

Megan and I had fun catching up

I would definitely like to go to another event at the winery.

No comments:

Post a Comment