Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Kylee's 1st Birthday

This past weekend, our family traveled to my parent's house to celebrate Kylee's (my niece) 1st birthday. We all got everything ready and the guests started arriving around 4:00.

The Baby Whisperer

Decorating Committee

Grandpa and Grace

Kylee had a lot of fun, especially playing with - or should I say eating - the wrapping paper. I mean really, who cares what is inside the paper!

Look at the cute outfit

Grace loves the jumperoo

Yum! This book is pretty good.

Tommy wanted to play with Kylee's toys

Let's just say that Kylee is a fan of 2 things - eating cake & making a mess while eating cake. She even went so far as to rub it in her hair (thanks Aunt Pam). I know her mom had a lot of fun getting that out - haha!

Pretty Cake

What is this stuff?

It's pretty good!

I wonder how much I can get on me - haha!

Tommy loved the cake too.

Happy 1st birthday Kylee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment