Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine's Weekend 2011

After Tommy's party at daycare, my dad took Tommy home with him so Tom and I could have our last weekend alone before Grace arrives.

I was sad to see Tommy go, so I decided to cheer myself up by getting a pedicure before Tom got home from work. We decided to go out to dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings (yum).

Saturday, Tom worked most of the day, while I was out running errands. That night Tom took me out to dinner at Simply Fondue (he's so sweet). He made the reservation weeks ago - he probably got tired of me talking about how good fondue sounded all the time. :) It was a nice, relaxing dinner and we left the restaurant stuffed!


Picture after the chocolate fondue - notice the bowl is empty (hey - it was good)
We headed straight down to Choctaw in Durant for a little gambling (we would do this anytime we could). It turned out to be a VERY profitable trip for us. I won almost $100 and Tom ended up hitting the $1,000 spin on the Wheel of Fortune machine. Woo-hoo!!! We were so excited - that has never happened to us before. Needless to say, we didn't stay too long after that (plus it was already 12:30).

Tom sitting at "his" machine!!!

This morning we got up and went to see Just Go With It at the movies. I know it got bad reviews, but we both really liked it and laughed the whole movie. We relaxed at home for a little while after the movie and then met my parents halfway to get Tommy.

Tom and I had a great weekend and it's definitely nice to do things together every once in a while - but I sure was glad to see my little man and he was so happy to see us!



No comments:

Post a Comment