Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Tommy's Valentine's Party

On Friday, my dad and I went to Tommy's school for his Valentine's Party. I love going to any party that Tommy is involved in. He gets so excited when I walk into the room.

Tom usually goes with me, but with all the work we've missed lately - he stayed at work and instead my dad came with me (him and my mom were keeping Tommy this weekend anyway).


Tommy looked so cute in his little Love Monkey shirt I bought on sale last year right after Valentine's Day and he loves to show off when we visit his class. He will get out of his chair and run around the room like a wild man (he has so much energy - it's hard for me to keep up with right now).


Tommy with his full bag of Valentine's


Tommy and Grandpa

Most of the other kids ate all their food - but Tommy only ended up eating 1 cookie and walking around the room with another one. I swear - I don't know whose kid he is sometimes - I mean really - who DOESN'T like cookies/sweets!

He also walked up to the name tags on the wall and said the kid's name that was written on each tag - I kid you not it was the funniest thing ever!

On a side note - anytime Tom or I pick him up he runs to his little hook on the wall and hands us his jacket and gets his bag to carry (or drag in his case) to the car. It's the cutest thing!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment