Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 12, 2010

Tom's 31st Birthday

Tom woke us Saturday morning still feeling sick. Being the nice wife that I am I let him sleep in while Tommy and I went to run some errands.

When we got home mid-afternoon, Tom's fever just broke so he was feeling 80% better. He decided he was well enough to open his presents (a Sky Caddie SG5 from me, wine goodies from his parents and money from my parents).

We went out to dinner with our neighbors, Tim and Tina (Tim's birthday was the day before Tom's) to this nice restaurant in downtown Plano called Urban Crust (http://www.urbancrust.com/). It was really yummy! Tom and I ordered 2 small pizzas and even had the chocolate cake for dessert. Tommy had a great time people watching - and he had the perfect view...we had a booth on the 2nd floor with an excellent view of the stairs. He was also being a little ham waving at all the people walking by. :)

Happy Birthday Tom!



Tommy, Tim & Tina



No comments:

Post a Comment