Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 5, 2010

Las Vegas 2010

On Thursday night, Tom and I headed on a late flight to Vegas. Our flight was at 10:30 and we touched down in Vegas at 11:30 (love the time change going out there). My parents came up to watch Tommy for us.


We stayed at the Monte Carlo and since we gamble there a lot, we stayed in a suite that cost next to nothing (less than $80 for our entire trip).

Monaco Suite


We hung out with Christine and Eddie for a couple hours that night and ended up going to bed around 3:30 (or 5:30 Texas time).

Friday morning, Christine and I went shopping at the Miracle Mile (in Planet Hollywood) for a couple hours. Once Tom's parents got there around noon we all met up for lunch and then headed downtown. I think we ended up gambling down there until our 7:30 dinner reservation at Bautista's (yum!). After dinner, we headed back to our room and ended up going to bed early that night (around 11:00). 

Tim, Eddie & Tom

Christine, Diana & me


Saturday morning, we all went to breatfast at Mon Ami Gabi (http://www.monamigabi.com/vegas) in Paris. Diana and I split a Bloody Mary - that we got to make at the "Bloody Mary Bar". After breakfast, we did a lot of walking on the strip and gambled at a couple places before going back to the Monte Carlo for lunch. 


Nap Time

Christine and Eddie left around 4:30 and then Tom, his Tom's parents and I went over to MGM so I could get my free "Free Play" since it's my birthday month. I ended up winning $50. Woo-hoo! We also did a few jello shots at the upstairs bar. For dinner, we decided to try a new restaurant at Aria, called Todd English Pub. It was good, but the beer was REALLY expensive. 


Jello Shots


Diana and I decided to stay at the Aria to gamble and Tom and his dad went down the strip to find cheaper craps tables. We ended up having some good luck at the hotel. :)

Tom and I left for the airport on Sunday morning at 9:15. It was a short, but FUN trip to Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment